ABOUT THE OLYMPIAREGION SEEFELD IN TYROL
During the winter months the Olympiaregion Seefeld is turns into a white idyll.
The alpine landscape offers the perfect panorama for a broad winter sports program and extensive nature walks.
At this time of year, the cross-country skiing paradise presents itself with perfectly groomed and multiple award-winning kilometres of cross-country trails in classic and skating style.
But also skiers and snowboarders appreciate the possibilities on the plateau, which can be reached from the pedestrian zone of Seefeld in only a few minutes.
- A total of around 247 kilometres of cross-country ski trails, of which ~135 kilometres are classic and ~ 112 kilometres are skating in all degrees of difficulty, and which have received multiple awards from the ADAC, making the region one of the world‘s best cross-country skiing areas
- about 30 km of ski runs as well as spacious and modernly equipped children‘s areas
- 142 kilometres of cleared and signposted hiking trails through the winter nature
- 70 kilometres winter running & nordic walking arena
- 35 kilometres (7 routes) for snowshoeing
- 7 natural toboggan runs
- 3 skating rinks and 20 ice rinks
- 2 adventure pools, indoor and outdoor, with spacious sauna areas
- 10 indoor tennis courts and Estess, the leading tennis school in the Alpine region
- Paragliding & fun activities like snow rafting, snow tubing, landing pad and much more
- Winter adventure program „Discover the Olympic Region Seefeld – nature is waiting for YOU!“ with hikes and unique adventures in the snow